Sunday, July 24, 2011

So, back when I started this blog...

I had mentioned "putting the world in checkmate".  Back then, I had NO IDEA what I'd come up with, only that I would create a plan to save the world.  Since then, I've come up with several steps toward this goal.  I'm currently in the process of determining a suitable domain name for a website for this, as I would like to use that as a quick go-to place for people to learn about what my ideas are, and why it is important.

I know I'm pretty vague on details here, and when I talk to people in person, but they'll just have to deal with it.  All you need to know is that this isn't a passing dream. This isn't one of those "oh man that'd be cool I'm never gonna do this" ideas.  I've spent a lot of time wanting and not doing.  I started a few projects recently, just to prove to myself that I'm capable of finishing what I start.

Now if you'll excuse me, I still have work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment