Friday, July 22, 2011

I AM GREAT.

First and foremost, before I write a bunch of stuffs, you must stop everything you're doing and check something out.  What is it?  It's GREAT, that's what.  Hosted on kiwisbybeat.com, the weekly updated webcomic Great is everything the name implies!  This is the thing you want to click to check it out.

Are you back?  Excellent, because now I will tell you about things in my life.  Some of them are awesome, some are sad, and some are okay I think.

I've finally added cardio to my workout!  This morning I jogged to our fitness center, rode the stationary bike for a while, then walked home.  I am going to do this every day, because that will make me more awesome.

Urban Exploration has been an interest of mine for quite some time.  I've dabbled in Night Ops - which is essentially UE during the night time, with emphasis on stealth - and have started exploring things in the daytime, as well.  There is a tunnel in the town that I reside in, that runs for several blocks - and I have not discovered the end yet.  A new expedition into the tunnels under the streets is in order.  Another thing, is that I found a nifty abandoned building nearby, and it was awesome.  There was some good graffiti and a ton of horrible graffiti.  Eventually, I found a 2'x2' window door thing and climbed in.  This building was full of awesome art!  I spent some time checking out the first floor.  Eventually, I moved upstairs, and suddenly the graffiti stopped, and in its place was a very strong sense of wrongness - it's difficult for me to describe, but the first thing that moved in to my head was "this is not a happy place", and I swiftly left.  It was a good adventure overall.

I wasn't alone on that adventure.  With me was a dear friend of mine, whom I will refer to as Rose.  She and I have been great friends for a long, long time.  She's stayed with me on and off for the past month, and finally took a bus to live in Boston for a few days, before starting her life as a freight kid.  I know she's gonna hop on a train bound for Chicago, if she hasn't already, and from there, she has no plans other than to go wherever.  She was homeless for roughly 6 months on the street of Boston, and made it out alive, so I trust that she'll be okay during this.  It's still unnerving, though.

Facebook is annoying.  I am prepared to shift into maximum overtroll.  I hate people's stupid attention-whoring updates.  I hate the stupid pictures they upload.  And I hate their dumb comments they leave, ESPECIALLY when I make an update, and a comment is some bullshit like "Hey how are you".  WTF is that shit?  If I tell you something in person (doesn't matter what) would you say "Hey, how are you?" to me as a response?  No, dipshit, you wouldn't .  /rant.

On a final note for now, search youtube for "dongs".  The first non-sponsored video should be called "dongs.exe"  Watch it.  It is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment