Friday, May 27, 2011

Things I am working on: May 2011 edition!

I'm still waiting to get the rest of the parts for my gloves, so what am I working on in the meantime?

Text articles!  I'm writing two articles for the good folks at the second Temple Of The Screaming Electron - on similar subjects.  One, being on Anticomplacency - why being content with life is a bad position to be in - and the other being on transhumanism - discussing humanities will to advance, the dangers of doing so, and why it's important that we shouldn't let that stop us.

Non-texts I'm working on!  Huff Raidio, an internet radio show for the Temple (mentioned above!) is kicking back into gear, hopefully by this weekend!  I've started getting help from some other users there on adding content, and it's spurring me into action!  Having help is really the biggest motivator for me for this project.  I'm pretty dang excited about it again.

Additionally, I've decided that I am determined to learn EVERYTHING I CAN about modern telecommunications.  It's something worth knowing, methinks.

So there you have it, folks.  Things I'm working on learning and things I plan on helping others learn with.

More updates to follow!  Will be back before the weekend is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment